Join us for another edition of Baxter’s Computer Class. It’s a great time to learn about using today’s technology and make some new friends in the process!
Mondays, 10-11 am at Baxter Community Center.
10-week course starting March 13, 2017
Class is FREE, but space is LIMITED.
Our weekly one-hour computer class is followed by a optional one hour computer lab and access to one-on-one help. This class is oriented towards those who are relatively new to computers and would like to learn and improve their skills. Here are some of the learning opportunities:
- Practice your typing skills
- Learn to use EMAIL (we’ll help you create a FREE email if you don’t have one!)
- Learn to search the INTERNET
- Learn to pay bills ONLINE (from a computer or mobile device)
- Learn to access services like banking and medical from your computer/mobile device.
- Connect with others via Facebook
- Have a smartphone and don’t know how to use some of its features? We’ll help one-on-one!
Class is free, but a strong 10-week commitment is required as space is limited to 15 (that’s the size of our lab).
Sign up with Rona Ghee: 616-456-8593
Also – If you are someone who is computer saavy and would like to assist in one-on-one mentoring/teaching during this class, contact Juan Fernandez at email@example.com or by calling Baxter. We may have a spot for you!